Elevate your Dealership Marketing with Modern Business Intelligence
Make Smarter Marketing Decisions with Attributely
- dashboard Validate marketing spend and vendor performance with a single dashboard.
- leaderboard Improve advertising efficiency at a per unit level.
- bolt Optimize the shopper experience while increasing sales velocity.
- share Save time and promote interdepartmental cooperation on marketing efforts.
Get a Demo
How is Attributely Different?
pageview Data Cleanliness
The value of data is significantly reduced if it isn’t coming from a source of truth. Most websites and analytic accounts are not optimized for clean data reporting. Our discovery audit is followed by regular health-check audits. This ensures your data starts clean and stays that way.
settings Data Integrity
In our implementation process, we fix all the issues identified in the audit. We work with you to identify the marketing, sales, and fixed operation conversions that are meaningful to accomplishing your goals, and track them. Every setup is custom and based specifically on your needs.
multiline_chart Data Maturity
We provide you with a live multi-model attribution suite that combines your sales, analytic, and marketing data into an easy to understand data story that provides actionable insights. We provide an audit and one goal implementation per month to ensure your data stays accurate and relevant.
Attribution Connects Your Sales & Analytic Data
- check_circle Combine your analytics, marketing, & sales data
- check_circle Improve ROI, Conversions & Customer Experience
- check_circle Track standard and custom metrics that relate to sales
- check_circle A single, LIVE, agnostic source of truth
- check_circle Integrates with most websites and CRM’s
- check_circle Get granular with inventory cost / sale
Data Should Tell You a Story
The value of data is significantly reduced if it isn’t coming from a source of truth. Most websites and analytic accounts are not optimized for clean data reporting.
Your story will change. So will your needs. The tracking goals you have today will not be the same 2, 6, or 12 months from now. As your data story changes, your tool should evolve with your needs.
Attribution allows you to connect your marketing efforts with your sales floor. Don’t settle for a pre-baked list of options. Tracking should be based on personalized goals.
Insights from an attribution tool should not be limited to what your vendors consider relevant. To tell a story specific to you, reporting should be agnostic and lead to actionable steps for improvement.